Whether it's a 20-room Bed & Breakfast in Santa Barbara or a 200-room Marriott in the middle of Oahu, AAA Packing & Shipping will provide the best coordination and installation services in the business. See some of our on-going and completed hospitality projects.
Choose one of the following topics to learn more about the services we offer:
AAA handles the most complicated of logistics, shepherding our client’s FF&E through all of its manufacturing stages to its final installation. AAA partners with many freight companies to provide comprehensive national and international coverage for all shipping needs.
Our Logistics Managers will provide:
- Coordination of ship dates, date needed on jobsite, transit times, unloading, and communication of receipt with purchaser.
- Purchase order verification for pre-determined quantities on every shipment.
- Review and coordinate the purchase of inbound coverage on behalf of the Client to attempt to insure full replacement value of merchandise.
- Continually evaluate the performance of all selected carriers to ensure their acceptability for all aspects of the current project.
- Perform tracking functions for the client, monitoring all shipment dates and freight routing.
- On behalf of the Client, AAA will file, negotiate, and resolve freight claims.
Receiving on Site
AAA recently completed a number of large hotel renovations where all FF&E was received, stored and installed from storage areas on site at the hotel. Contact our sales team for more information on this unique service.
Delivery to Site
AAA has numerous 53' trailers and can arrange a delivery to anywhere in the country as requested by our clients. Past jobs have required 2-3 trailers per day, and AAA is up for the challenge!
AAA has qualified installers to run any size job from start to finish. We hang art and mirrors, install headboards, put any and all types of furniture together, install statues, sculptures and more!
Watch as our dedicated AAA Installation Team installs a hotel room from Start to Finish!